Fruits Dance Man Mograph Animation Cinema 4D | MDSANIMA


Hi my friend, I shared you my old fruits dance man animation created on Cinema4d and rendered on OctaneRender with GPU gtx 2x1080 This scene render time is 15 sec Enjoy. 







Production House: MDS 
Render and Animation: Motion Design Studio 
Software: Cinema 4d 
Render: Octane Render



My Workstation
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 x 2 BUY THIS HERE 
Procesor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz BUY THIS HERE 
Memmory: 32 GB RAM BUY THIS HERE 
Current Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz BUY THIS HERE 
System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro BUY THIS HERE 
Display: Dell P2715Q 4k BUY THIS HERE 
Hdd: SanDisk SSD 240 GB BUY THIS HERE 
Tablet: Wacom Intous Pro M BUY THIS HERE 
Keyboard: Cooler Master RGB Pro BUY THIS HERE 

FEATURED VIDEO:



Would you like to support us financially to the development of this blog we're will very happy. Thanks you so much for supporting me!

Comments

FEATURED VIDEO